What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- Contact information including physical and email address
- Demographic information such as postcode, preferences, and interests
- Other information related to customer surveys and/or offers
What we do with the information we gather
- We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, as well as the following:
- Internal record keeping
- Improvement of our products and services
- Periodically sending promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think may be of interest to you by utilizing the email address provided
- We may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes either by email, phone, fax or mail.
- Customization of the website according to your interests
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. Please note that we do not control these external sites and, as such, cannot be held responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting these sites. Such sites and are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- If you are asked to fill in a form on the website, locate and select the option stating that you do not want the information to be used for direct marketing purposes.
- If you have previously agreed to use your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at email@example.com
- We will not sell, distribute, or lease your personal information to any third party unless we have your permission to do so or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you select this option.
- You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be applicable. If you would like a copy of the information we have on file for you please write to 2501 NW 34th Pl Suite 24 Pompano Beach, FL 33069.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
If you have any questions, please contact us.
2501 NW 34th Pl Suite #24
Pompano Beach, FL 33069